Friday, August 6, 2010

gradient...

keep blooming like a flower..

u r the sweetest frienddd

keep standing upright and facing towards the light :)

keep enjoying chocolatess till ur teeths r visible

keep havingg cakes and aweosme food stuffs.. :D Happy Birthday chui muiiii

Happy Birthday snehuuuuu….. may u have the best birthday dis year and get to spend tym with friends and family….i wish and pray to the Almighty that u attain all the glories any1 to can think of, of all the riches in the world, all the happiness, and dat u find some1 soon who can cuddle u up, love u, care for u, get angry at u sumthms and can make u listen….who can never let u feel lonely : ) ,

but dat doesn’t mean I am running from u :P itna bhi paresan nahi karti ho meko… hehhehe …I am always behind u to hold u up before fall…..always dere to help u wen no1 is around, never think twice…I’ll be thr for ya before the blink of an eye….

U r such a sweet, caring, loving, funny, teasing me all the times, making me laugh and smile, it has been great knowing u and I heartfully thank GOD for giving me a friend like you. I am blessed :)

Happy Birthday snehuuu dhakkann : ) wish u all the music, dance , luxuries, happiness, smiles…of the world…..be happy and smiling always… “I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SMILE”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY




0 comments: