Thursday, August 5, 2010

yashh pandit


ahhh sneha!!!....what can i say....your the bubbliest girl i know....ur sweet and caring...and can argue when you need to....lol......i am reli glad that i met you...

| H a p p y B i r t h d a y S n e h a |

You have to be one of the most cutest and sweetest person I have ever come across..even though I have never met you, I really mean it!
Everytime I have talked to you , it has just been amazing!
You're defo one very sweet and cute person...i'm saying this even though I have never met you in person, but anyone could figure that out, just talking to you online or on phone!
May all your wishes and dreams come true!
I want to wish you all the success and happiness and life!

Birthdays come and go each year,
Today is yours, so don’t you fear.
Conversations fill the air,
We have joined you since we care.

Keep smiling my crazy bahurani

You're birthday gift is still pending...will defo give it to you once we meet..pakka promise
Have a blast!
Love you loads..xx

tera sasura (yash pandit)



0 comments: